A two day workshop catalyzing personal and corporate transformation.
Tuesday and Wednesday, June 17 & 18, 2020
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Master Builders Association | 335 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004 | (425) 214-1071
Easy Access & Garage Parking
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & LUNCH IS PROVIDED
What Graduates are Saying
“Principles and practices that change your organization for the better. They are truly timeless as I’ve seen them work for over 25 years now.”
“Helped me with personal development with my teenage daughter, as well as, of course, professional development with my team.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop’s engaging content… Very applicable experience to our business at a very pivotal/critical time for us to refocus as a leadership team.”
“Helped create our Charter that has resulted in 0% Employee Turnover”
“Talking with other managers and getting their feedback and ideas while being able to share my perceptions with others is really valuable.”
“We can accomplish so much more when working together and believing bigger. Excellent Cultures hits this hard!”
“This is an excellent deep dive into the “What’s but more importantly the “whys” & “How’s” of creating & sustaining and Excellent Culture.”
“Excellent Cultures has done great things for our young management team. We are not only performing well, we are developing people which is always a good feeling.”
“One of the best workshops around. Highly effective, active and really pulls you into the subject.”
“Shifted my thinking and actions on many levels. I became aware of my own roadblocks to excellence & was given the tools to change.”
“I really enjoyed this workshop. The table conversations were very insightful and helpful. I especially enjoyed the section on accountability.”
“This is a very effective tool for teams and business.”
“It was wonderful to see the students engaged. I heard and saw several ‘aha moments’ as they realized what was really challenging them or others.”
“An amazing learning experience for young to old alike. The experience with Excellent Cultures was extremely inspiring both to improve ourselves and our surroundings.”
“Excellent, overwhelming, exciting, insightful, genuine, authentic…totally worth my time.”
“You will come out of this changed and better equipped to lead, wherever you are in your career.”
“Great information packed into 2 days that you can apply to both your professional & personal life.”
This workshop will specifically address:
How to counteract the default culture of low performance and self over service in your teams and organizations to generate amazing innovation and breakthrough success.
What culture is and isn’t:
- Why and how culture really does “Eat Strategy for Breakfast”
- How cultural mindsets control the reality of what your people and teams either embrace or miss
- Why and where your people are resisting change and innovation
- What can and cannot be changed
- How to change what you truly want to change
How your personal, leadership and organizational culture can cause:
- Resistance to change and anti-innovation
- Blindness to your own leadership ineffectiveness
- People kissing up and then doing the opposite behind your back
- Buck passing and giving up accountability instead of innovating
- Passive reactivity instead of proactive accountability and innovation
- Conflict avoidance, fear & the resulting inferior performance
Participating leaders will:
- Receive a scientific culture assessment benchmarking their existing business culture against the highest performing innovation cultures in the world
- Gain clarity on the 2 basic types of organizational or team culture
- Learn the 3 warning signs of an unintentional default culture and how to address them
- Identify the characteristics of an Excellent Culture of Innovation and learn how to build it
- Find out how to Win the culture war between default and excellent
- Identify and Understand:
- The Characteristics of Intentionally Excellent Teams in Depth
- The stages of successful team growth and how to make the most of them for your team
- The concept of Real Accountability
- How to produce Voluntary Team Co-Accountability that results in innovation
- How to Become effective at the skill of Self-Management Innovation
Steve Gandara has spent over four decades helping leaders create High Performance Business Cultures. He has served clients including Fortune 500 corporate executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, labor-union leaders, sales executives, and educators as well as nonprofit and clergy leaders, as a professional leadership mentor and business architect. Clients praise his expertise in helping them devise strategies that build leaders and cultures with a relentless commitment to excellence making up the dynamic and aggressive teams demanded in today’s global economy.
David Kobelin is a Certified Professional Coach, international speaker, and trainer. He has spent over 35 years successfully encouraging, equipping, and empowering leaders and their teams. Providing clarity and clear step by step goals, David enables his clients to meet and exceed their desired performance results.
$795/participant or $3475/5 participants
For single registrations up to a group of 4. In the Single Ticket Area, pick the number 1,2,3 or 4 depending on how many individuals you are signing up.
If you have a group of 5, you receive a discount. Pick 5 in the Group Ticket Area and fill in the required fields.
If you are registering a group larger than 5 please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register for you.
Please fill out all of the required fields. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.