Culture Eats Strategy For Breakfast -Peter Drucker
April, 2017 | Monday, April 10th
Location: Old Stony: 301 E Clinton St, Frankfort, IN 46041
Price per leader: $1500
Deadline for sign-up is Friday, February 17th
Creating High Performance Businesses by Bringing out the Greatness in People
Leadership Calibration Lite & MoLo Process
- Leader’s Anonymous Diagnostic Assessment
- 1/2 Day Leadership Calibration Workshop
- Private Confidential 1:1 Coaching & Action Planning
- Trusted Facilitator Selection & Training for More-Of Less-Of (MoLo) Feedback
- Facilitated MoLo Meeting for Salient Feedback
- Leader Debriefed on Summarized MoLo Feed back for Action
- 60 Day Anonymous Online Progress Survey
Expected End Results
Improved Communication, Decreased Misunderstandings, Improved Culture, Decreased Turnover, Increased Employee Retention, Increased Employee Engagement, Increased Performance
72% of leaders lead in a manner that produces defensive behavior. Unfortunately these same leaders have no idea what they’re doing to cause this or how to change it.
The Leadership Calibration Process provides actionable data comparing the leader’s desired outcomes with those of his / her followers using scientific data to identify specifically what needs to change for improvement to take place. Once identified, each leader is provided with the tools to have targeted conversations with their followers resulting in actionable change that generates sustained increased performance.
The LC Lite Process helps each participating leader lead more constructively, thus increasing engagement, innovation, collaboration, teamwork and overall performance improvement. The included workshop, 1-on-1 confidential coaching, More of-Less of communication meetings and follow-up assessment guarantee sustainable change in both employee engagement and leadership effectiveness.
Leader’s Anonymous Diagnostic Assessment (see attached Business Culture MRI)
- Completed online anonymously by leader and designated followers / colleagues (raters).
- Includes comprehensive 13 Page written report identifying basis for systematic improvement in specific targeted areas as defined by the leader’s desired outcome as well as their impact on others’ performance.
- Each Leader’s effectiveness is examined in twelve different behaviors (see attached Business Culture MRI).
Leadership Calibration Workshop (1/2 Day)
- Interactive introduction to effective Leadership concepts as defined by the assessment develops a readiness for coaching.
- Provides thorough understanding of all feedback report formats and factors that drive individual results.
- Establish collective motivation to improve leadership and create high performance business culture, engagement & effectiveness.
Private Confidential 1:1 Coaching & Action Planning
- Armed with the results from the diagnostic assessment, a one-and-a-half-hour, 1-on-1 confidential coaching session for each participating Leader by a certified Excellent Cultures’ seasoned professional.
- Coaching analyzes the gaps between the feedback provided by others and the Leader’s desired ideal performance vision.
- Each Leader receives a definitive picture and benchmark of his/her leadership effectiveness.
- The process culminates in creation of an action plan with targeted specific results for review in upcoming More of-Less of conversation with those who provided effectiveness data in the leader’s assessment helping create change necessary to attain ideal.
Leadership Calibration Lite Coaching Process – End Results:
- The Leadership Calibration Lite Coaching Process serves as the foundation for the More of Less of (MoLo) feedback communication process with survey respondents.
- The MoLo process operationalizes the coaching criteria to guarantee sustainable leadership effectiveness improvements.
Trusted Facilitator Selection & Training for More Of-Less Of (MoLo) Feedback
- Each participating leader selects a trusted facilitator from among their colleagues or workforce.
- Excellent Cultures trains facilitators to be effective in the communication and delivery of the More-Of Less-Of (MoLo) Feedback Process.
- Each participating facilitator meets with their designated leader and builds a plan for the MoLo Feedback Meeting.
Facilitated MoLo Meeting for Salient Feedback
- Each facilitator meets with assessment feedback contributors of each participating leader to receive and record specific actionable coaching for designated leader.
Leader Debriefed on Summarized MoLo Feedback for Action
- Facilitator shares specific More of-Less Of Feedback with designated leader.
- Each leader interacts with their facilitator and contributors to identify specific “do more of this” and “less of that” feedback from their contributors.
- Dialogue results in identifiable target changes that both leaders and contributors are willing to assume accountability for making. Designated changes can be anything from communication styles to daily management practices to overcoming false perceptions based on previous folklore or assumptions.
- Leader grants permission to contributors to keep them accountable for agreed upon changes by calling them on slip ups until new and improved habits, relationships, trust areas and behaviors become ongoing habitual unconscious competent realities.
60 Day Online Anonymous Progress Survey
- Each contributor completes online progress survey assessing leader’s progress in making designated changes as identified in the MoLo Process.
- Each leader reviews their progress or lack of progress as identified in the data.
- Each leader meets again with their contributors, discusses progress or lack there of in specific areas, redefines accountability areas and goes to work on continuous improvement of defined areas.
Expected End Results
- Improved Communication
- Improved Culture
- Decreased Turnover
- Increased Employee Retention
- Increased Employee Engagement
- Increased Performance